Monday, August 22, 2011

This is Long Story Short

Today I got a somewhat spammy warning about the nature of the site where the vast majority of my online writing was posted: WEbook. After some thought (and a reading of the site's Terms of Use) I have decided to delete my account. The grand deleting will take place on September 3o, 2011. Until then, my profile is host only to my reasons for termination (So, if you are curious, look there).

As of today, this blog is the only legal place to access my writing. However, this does not change the fact that I will only be posting excerpts of my work. I have decided that it is simply wiser all around not to expose my work to potential thieves and/or borrowers. If you read an excerpt and would like to see more, please feel free to message me personally. I reserve the right to refuse manuscripts to anyone, but I'm not as mean as I look so do feel free to ask.

Please also note that this means a change in my tabs and link list, though not one you need to be concerned about. The only major difference is that now only the first chapter of The Plague Master will be available through its tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment