Sunday, November 6, 2011

This is When Everything is Outta Whack

You know how yesterday I thought I was going to have tons of time to NaNo today? It didn't turn out to be that much--even with an extra hour! I actually didn't get any writing done and, as you might guess, I am rapidly falling behind. I have come up with two possible options:

  1. I give up NaNo this month and work really hard between semesters and over the summer to get novels done. A rather depressing prospect if I say so myself. Or,
  2. I set aside a specific amount of time every day (say one to two hours) and write like crazy without letting that crazy bleed into the rest of my life and take over. Sounds like a better option . . . until I think about everything else that needs one to two hours allotted to it.
I haven't yet decided, but I'm definitely leaning toward option 2. I would much rather do option 2, however, if things stay as hectic as they have been so far this November, I may very well have to resort to option 1. Dun dun dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment